I'm 16 years old
My birhday is in April 4
I'm from in Mexico, City
I study in the UNAM, CCH - Azcapotzalco and I'm in third semester
I like many things, but the most important are:
* I like the music: My favorite group is The beatles, I really the love.
* I like the books: My favorite book is "El amor en los tiempos del cólera"
* I like the movies: My favorite movie is The Lord of the rings
* I love go to the cinema
* I love go with my friends to the park or anithing, but always toguether
* I love stand with my Boyfriend
* I love sleep
But, I don't like many things, the most important are:
* I hate listen to the reggaeton
* I hate Justin Bieber, One direction and Big time rush
* I don't like the hypocrital people
* I don't like smook
* I don't like the sun
My favorite things are:
* My favorite colour are black, blue and white
* My favorits subjects are mat, biology, chemistry and english
* My favorite country are France, England and Germany
Well, this is a little description of me.
Your know me and Goog Luck!

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario