1 de septiembre de 2013

I´m Batman!

It's a joke, i'm not really batman.


My really name is Daniela Michelle Berrios Ramirez. I'm 15 years old. 
I'm from Mexico city.
I study in the CCH Azcapotzalco.
I'm in third semester.

I really like many things but de most important are:

 I like the rock music.
♪ I like all dog breeds
♪ I like to watch anime.
♪ I love the football soccer, see y play.
♪ I really love Lady Gaga, Michael Jackson, The Beatles & a mexican rock band call Caifanes.
♪ I'm in love with 15 guys called as a group Super Junior  They are a k-pop boyband. 

If we talk about things that I don't like...

♪ I don't like the pink.
♪ I hate the spiders.
♪ I don't like the cold liquids
♪ I really hate the hypocritical people.
♪ I don't like the twilight saga.

Well this is a brief introduction to myself, know me and you'll understand. 

Good Luck! 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario